A blog dedicated to one of the loves of my life - gardening. Living in a bungalow in Derby, UK where I spend my time looking after my disabled husband, I also spend time learning what I can about gardening and applying it in our small garden. I hope that you will enjoy the photography and visit again and again and again. The other loves in my life are husband, my two sons, my four grandchildren and music.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Temporary Takeover...

Hi all

Protea is weeding, on a slug trail - and cooking our Sunday roast - so she is tied up doin 'tother things.

I'll save the best for her, but this photo I took in her garden this afternoon, and I cannot believe that she has got such a beautiful flower so early... imagine what the garden is going to look like in a month or so!
Take care.

'debvu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home